For good communication skills. Graduate with minimum 5-7 years of experience of independently handling import/ export business.
Fully conversant with Ms word, Ms Excel.
- 1.Total volume & P&L responsibility for Exports business
- 2.Working closely with Distributors in International markets and guiding them to resource their business appropriately & maximising their volume and profit
- 3.Developing strong relationships with all trade partners and customers.
- 4.Working on relevant branding & marketing opportunities for all the client’s international market brands.
- 5.Growing the exports business in Dubai and other GCC countries by spotting opportunities
- 6.Day to day coordination with custom clearing agencies
- 7.Coordination with foreign suppliers/customers on shipments/payments etc.
- 8.Checking all the documents Pre, Post shipment docs, Packaging List, shipping instruction, GSP certificate of Origin, Insurance, BL/AWB, Freight certificate, Inspection Certificate, Bill of Exchange, Bank Documents, L/C, BRC, etc.
- 9.Coordination with banks for Import/Export documents.
- 10. Reporting will be directly to Director-International Business
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking at candidates with very strong experience in UAE with any of the major FMCG company who decides on distribution and product placement strategy.
- Candidates with around 12- 15 years of total experience with at least 5 years in UAE, and currently working in UAE.
- Qualification MBA.
- Salary Offer $2501 ~ $3000 USD 2501-3000 Month
- Job Function Business Development
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Total Years Experience 2 to 5 years
- Candidate Gender Any
- Locality Address Dubai, United Arab Emirates
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Refine Job Search
You may also like these jobs
Gulf Jobs Categories List
- Alternative Medicine
- Apparel & Fashion
- Architecture & Planning
- Arts and Crafts
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Back-end Developer
- Broadcast Media
- Building Materials
- Capital Markets
- Civil Engineering
- Education Management
- Entry Level
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Advertising